Greetings, Trainers! We are very excited to bring you all SeattlePokeMaps.com. This is a project that we have been working on to provide you guys with the most rare and up-to-date Pokemon spawns 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. We couldn't do this, of course, without the help of our dedicated Moderators and Admins.
SeattlePokeMaps is a live Pokemon map that uses crowd-sourced reports to identify Pokemon locations and stats.
First and foremost, to be able to access the web map for SPM, you’re going to need a Discord account. Discord is available on PC/Mac, mobile, and even via browser. It can be found on both the Google Play store and the Apple App store for ease of use while playing Pokemon GO, as well. Once the app is downloaded, create your Discord account (if you don’t already have one), then click on this invite link and it will bring you to a page which will give you access to the Discord channel. At that point you will see our logo (a Seattle cityscape in white, black, and red) which you can then press to gain access to our available channels. Once setup with our Discord server whether you chose to setup SPM+ or whether you want to use a small portion of the map for free you can go to our website at http://www.seattlepokemaps.com and login at the top right and you will see Pokemon!
The SPM+ server is the project which we work on together and this map is tied pretty much right into that although we are slowly moving to be just a web map service. The server has a few different tiers but we try to keep it as simple and straightforward as possible. If you would like to gain access to our webmap and upcoming 'Stats-Weekends' we ask that you help support the costs which go into providing this service by signing up for any Patreon pledge level that suits your budget, $5/month is our minimum for access to the web map (Seattlepokemaps.com). Here is an overview of all of our donation options in case you have not seen our Patreon page :) :
1) Basic SPM+ Membership - $5/month - This will get you access to our Web Map with NO ads. Also, your range will be increased by 7 times compared to the normal Free user range. Also with a Bronze membership you will get access to our SPM+ community where we have raid feeds, community chats, raid chats, as well as all the most up to date news/updates on whats going on with the reports or SPM at any given time.
2) Silver Membership - $10/month - Grants you the FULL (unrestricted range) web map access with IV/CP/Moveset stats as well as see the Moveset and CP for Raid bosses. With a Silver or above membership when you use the raid section of the webmap you can click on any raid and see the usernames for which members/users clicked the 'im going' or RSVP button and see if you recognize them.
3) Pink SPM+ Membership - $15/month - Gives you everything above and a pink vanity role on Discord :)
4) Gold SPM+ Membership - $25/month - Same access as silver with a gold vanity role on Discord
5) Platinum SPM+ Membership - $50/month - Same access as silver and gold with a black/onyx vanity role on Disord.
6) Diamond SPM+ Membership - $100/month+ - Same access as silver, gold, and platinum with a baby blue vanity role on Discord (Setting up private/custom reports starting June for members with the Diamond Membership)
As indicated above, full access is gained at the Silver level. We also have options for higher pledges as this really helps support SPM and keep us going and already had donors filling these roles from before SPM+ establishment, so we wanted to give them some recognition for all of their support. This project requires a lot of our time and we would love nothing more than to be able to spend a little more time with it and bring you guys more amazing features. CP reports are just the tip of the iceberg, so we can expect more features and additions in the near future! What if I want to see a specific ‘mon that is not in the filter? You can add a request to #pokemon-request, but please realize that not all requests can be met at this time – the less we bounce off of the servers, the better.
Q: How do I see which neighborhoods are currently being reported?
A: Look at the #total-area channel in Discord. If your location doesn’t have a circle on it – it’s not being reported on at this time. Stay tuned for additional expansions! Or you can click on the interactive map.
(Our crowd-sourced reports are not everywhere, but we are expanding, so please check back in #announcements daily.)
Q: Can I invite my friends?
A: Yes, of course – We would like as many people to use this as possible. Here is the invite link - https://discord.gg/pQ7TtGx
Q: How do I log out?
A: To log out of your account, use this link.